YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS STEP AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE ZONMASTER CONFIGURATION FOR YOUR AMAZON SELLER ACCOUNT.
DOING THIS CONFIGURATION WILL NOT ACTIVATE OR REACTIVATE YOUR ZONMASTER ACCOUNT.
IF YOU CANNOT LOG INTO ZONMASTER AND SEE YOUR REGISTERED STORES YOU SHOULD NOT DO THIS STEP.
Why do you need Seller Central Integration?
1) To integrate positive feedback into their order manager and dashboard.
2) Run campaigns targeting or excluding positive feedback.
3) Buyer-Review matching- the customer ID codes are extracted from your order emails to match up with Reviews.
In order to take advantage of these features, Seller Central Integration must be completed.
STEP 1: Click here to access your Seller Central's "User Permissions" page. (link is for Amazon.com. Substitute with other domains as needed)
STEP 2: Under the "Add a New Seller Central User" section, enter the following:
Email Address: email@example.com
then click "Send invitation".
A confirmation will be sent to Zonmaster and please allow up to 24 hours for Zonmaster to confirm. Once we have confirmed, you should see:
STEP 3: Click "Manage Permissions"
* All of the permissions should be set to "None" by default.
* Click the 'View' button above the 'Advertising' and the 'Orders' sections
* Click the 'View' button above the 'Reports' section
* Click the 'View & Edit' button on the 'Manage FBA Inventory/Shipments' field of the 'Settings' section
* Click the 'View & Edit' button on the 'Messaging Access' field of the 'Settings' section
STEP 5: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "Continue" button.
You should see a message on top saying: "You have successfully modified the permissions highlighted below."